skip navigation

Parent Meeting Canceled and Tryout Postponed Until Further Notice

03/16/2020, 10:15am EDT
By Chris Napolitano

March 16 Update

As suspected, we will cancel the parents meeting scheduled for this Weds (3/18). Tryouts for PeeWee and younger are hold until further notice. No decision has been made yet for Bantam and Midget tryouts, but where things are trending is fairly obvious. In short, every day (every hour) seemingly brings a new development. We will send an update when we have news to share. Until then, avoid public gatherings, practice social distancing, and take the following preventive measures recommended by the CDC to keep yourself and your family healthy:

  • Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
  • Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
  • Stay at home when you are sick.
  • Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
  • Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
  • Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
  • Follow public health advice regarding school closures, avoiding crowds and other social distancing measures.
  • Stay informed. CDC’s COVID-19 Situation Summary will be updated regularly as information becomes available.


You can get additional information from the CDC about the COVID-19 virus by clicking on the following link:


We will all get through this stronger than we were before. Be well. – The Cranford Hockey Club Board

Tag(s): Calendar  Teams  Home