Last update: Oct 16 2020
The current protocols for Hollydell Ice Arena are as follows. Please communicate them to opponents as needed.
- All personnel required to play the game are allowed in the rink. This includes a parent serving as scorekeeper.
- ALL non players in the rink must wear a mask at all times, including coaches. ALL players must wear a mask when not playing the game.
- Spectators are not allowed in the rink.
- Livebarn will be turned off. But, each team can have 1 parent taking video to live stream the game.
- Teams will be guided to rink spaces to finish getting dressed.
- Players can come into the rink 15 min before game
- Players must leave the rink as soon as possible after the game.
- Temperature checks will be completed on all Hollydell guests.
- Please DO NOT use the parking lot of the Gloucester County building across from Hollydell for pre-game warmups.
- Dunlop’s will remain open in accordance with NJ regulations, which will be enforced by our restaurant staff. Our NHL and CDM rinks are visible from Dunlop’s.